I’ve heard this question many times: David how can I copy drawing view? Please help! – Even experienced users have problem with copying drawing views, because there is no direct options for that. Luckily I discovered how can you do that in a few seconds so from now you wouldn’t have problems with that. Read the trick how to copy view on drawings.
How to copy drawing view?
- In opened drawing select view
- Open its properties and click Apply and OK buttons
- Go to ribbon, open tab… and click command …
- Select fragment of the view and place new view on the drawing
- Now select again view to copy
- Open its properties and select all checkboxes
- With opened properties select new created view
- Click Modify button
- Now all settings in the new view are the same as in old view.
Do you like this article? Maybe you will like my tekla plugins!
Railing Dimensioning – plugin that automates handrail assembly drawings
Multidrawing Creator – plugin that automates creation of multidrawings using advanced algorithms